Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Blush!

I love this H&M dress. But that didn't stop the fact that I almost ruined it in the washer. The moral of the story is: if something is pleated, do not attempt to wash it. A 10 year-old kid could tell you that, I know.

SF


Speaking of loving this dress, I bought two. Except that the grey version is a smaller size and now I'm having trouble wearing it and breathing at the same time. Maybe a talented tailor could put a plastic band in the waist...Maybe...

Like a lady, I sit on my couch which my plan to dress it up over the weekend has yet to begin. There's always next weekend.

SF


However, I managed to buy some H&M bracelets to accessorize my wrist.

SF


Oh wait, did I say H&M again? I guess so. I bought four bracelets for $3.95 each to create a similar look that I've been loving but can't fork out triple digit dollar amount to buy.

Hope you are having a great week!

No comments: