Thursday, June 16, 2011

Old favorite...

This Anthropologie dress is definitely one of my most favorite dresses. I got it about three years ago yet, I'm still very excited to wear it now.

SF


Yes, there's a bag in my daily outfit today. The bag actually makes me feel extra professional. It's my only structured bag. I wasn't fond of it before and tried to sell it on eBay. As you can see, I couldn't sell it and it turns out to be a good thing because I 'm really liking this look. Thank you all the low ball offers!

Check out all the studs!
SF


After a couple days of really warm weather, we got the chilly weather back partially. By partially, I meant no need for stocking but a jacket is required.

SF


I didn't think there was such a clothing item that goes with EVERYTHING. However, this J.Crew jacket goes with so many things that I now doubt this belief. Maybe there's such a thing, I just don't own it yet.

1 comment:

Sil said...

I'm glad you didn't get rid of that bag, it goes so well with your outfit today. That jacket is wonderful!