Monday, April 12, 2010

Monday - The outfit

Boston street style


This outfit isn't exactly what I wore to work today. My yellow dress and black tights, yes! The shoes and the belt, I cheated and added them when I got home. My original plan had the belt but I couldn't tie it properly this morning in two minutes so I left it in my car. I wore a pair of back shoes and the whole thing just seemed so boring.
I got home and found these sandal in my new shoe organizer. It's great if you don't have space to hang in your closet or over the door. This particular organizer is sort of cheaply made but I guess it's OK if you don't need to move it that often to get your shoes out. I pulled it out from under my bed and all my shoes seem to stay put.

Boston street style


I don't know if you can see very well but I'm testing my new lipstick. I'm not very much a lipstick person. In fact, I had no interest in lipstick until I saw how Elaine wears her oh-so-classic red shade or how awesome Charlie's pink one looks on her, I decided to venture out to the lipstick section and tried some on. Please let me know what you think, I still wipe it off every 10 minutes but I do like how it gives me some color!

Boston street style


I love these sandals. I got them a long time ago but since they are not very comfortable, these are another pair of shoes that I don't wear often, hence they are now under my bed.

Boston street style


Boston street style


Have a great week everyone!

2 comments:

Elaine said...

T, you look beautiful!! I love your new lipstick. You can totally rock it! And too bad those shoes aren't comfortable...because they're amazing!

clothed much, a modest fashion blog

What Would a Nerd Wear said...

i love that dress and you look fabulous with those shoes!!
seriously, this outfit is a big winner!