Monday, April 12, 2010

Monday!

Another slow day at work and my email is buzzing nonstop with all the sale alerts. I think I need to opt out of all my subscribes if I ever want to stop shopping. I was browsing throgh the sale section of Urban Outfitters and none of the clothing items really catch my eyes. However, the apartment sale is another story. They have so many cute stuff and I have to keep reminding myself of the fact that I'm moving soon and really have no space for any additional purchase.

This peacock rug is so cute and would add the perfect pop to any room!

Boston street style


Wallpaper reminds me of old smelly houses sometimes but this is such a fresh take on decorating your empty wall!
Boston street style


How cute are these pillow cases?? I suppose they don't take much spaces when packing but shipping charges turn me off so let's hope for a free shipping code soon.
Boston street style


Boston street style


I was going to put N.E.S.T together with these recycle metal letter hooks but T is sold out. How dare, it is my initial!!

Boston street style

No comments: