Monday, August 17, 2009

Wedding decoration

My cousin, aka the wedding planner asked me what I'd like for my wedding. I know what I don't like but since I like so many things, I never gave her an answer.

Here are some decoration ideas that I love and think that they are doable in Vietnam and would really suit my venue.

Can you believe the lightings are made from paper bag? Chic and cheap! Love it!

luminar

Top image taken by Ken Luallen via Style Me Pretty via Weddingbee

Bottom image via Twig & Thistle via Weddingbee


I also adore the monograms above, or these are also lovely.

diy-lettersibb-1249767415

First image via Style Me Pretty
Second image by Karlisch Photography via Style Me Pretty


I have a soft spot for paper lanterns. They create such a warm and intimate atmosphere. After the wedding, I think I can save them to decorate our future home *wink*.

5cdffda1b63858b1c91d1cbe5b641f15_rwl

Image by Union Photography via Once Wed


Lastly, how cool is this idea? It doesn't take long to make these and I already can smell the cinnamon. After the reception, perhap guests can take them home as favors if they like!

cinnamo

Image from Here via Weddingbee

No comments: