Tuesday, October 18, 2011

The make over and the awkward angles...

I finally got off my couch and worked on getting my apartment together.  By that, I meant, I assisted my friend while he was doing it. I'm just not very good at interior decoration so I got some much needed help from the expert.



SF




Remember the bared wall from all the previous posts, gone baby gone. My husband is not home so I'm actually quite nervous to see how he would react to the Audrey Hepburn's picture. ^_^

I'm still looking and testing different places and angles to put my camera for pictures going forward. This picture might have resulted from placing the camera at the top of my bookshelf. I'm not quite happy with it but I was too quickly changing out of my dress so I'll just have to post the "best" of what I have. Lesson learned!





SF
Please excuse the bags in the background too :) Hope your week is going well!

1 comment:

Kathleen said...

Your apartment looks so cute! The plants and picutes really give it a punch of color. I love your dress too! :)