Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Oh Happy Day!

I feel like it was either my birthday or first day back to school today. New shoes and dress bring you that good feeling. I actually bought this Zara dress on the first day of the mid-year Zara sale but waited almost two months to wear it out. Thinking about returning it a couple of times but somehow didn't manage to and I'm very glad I kept it.
SF
These comfortable Nine West heels were waiting for me at the clearance rack at Nordstrom yesterday. Because they knew I was coming. What is my definition of comfy? Just a small requirement: leaving no blister or mark after a day in the office. Double points for being the perfect nude shade that I was looking for.
SF
SF

2 comments:

Katherine said...

You look so adorable in that dress! I love it on you and the embossed Gucci leather is one of my favorites that they make :)

Unknown said...

youre so cute i love your dotted dress!

<3 steffy
Steffys Pros and Cons