Monday, March 22, 2010

Monday

I was travelling for a week! It took...almost 13 hours to..."fly" to Dallas. There was a rain storm in New England and the airport was an absolute mess! I ended up missing my connecting flight because my morning flight was delayed. I was there for 2 days but didn't really do or see anything. I also had to pay $40 for a cab to my hotel!

Seattle was another story. I'm so in love with this city, can I please move there? Husband, please make it happen when you are done with school!

Boston street style

Taken @ EMP|SFM


My entire outfit was from H&M, except for the shoes.

I'm back to work today. I was so stressed out about some personal issues that I wasn't planning on taking pictures. Things look a bit better by the time I got home so I decided to step in front of the camera anyway.

Boston street style

Boston street style

Trench: Banana Republic
Dress: Anthropologie
Tights: H&M
Necklace: H&M (at least 2 year old)

2 comments:

What Would a Nerd Wear said...

i LOVE seattle!!!!! and your dress, incidentally.

Orchid Grey said...

Seattle is hands-down one of my favorite cities. I would love to live there someday! Did you go the the Science Fiction Hall of Fame too? Great outfit, I love the colors and patterns together!