Saturday, March 6, 2010

Happy Saturday!

It was one productive Saturday for me. I got a hair cut too! I love my hairdresser and he will be number two on my long list of things that I wish I could bring with me when I move away from Boston. I don't know what number one is though. I also went to work and crossed out half of my to-do list. I should be dancing my daily chicken dance now since I'm so happy. {That's a joke, I don't do that.}

However, the highlight of the day was when I went to visit Anthropologie which means the sale rack in the corner of the second floor. That's where I hang.

Boston street style


Anything that was marked down from $168 to $19.99 is fine by me. Please excuse my awkward pose and my pale legs. I couldn't wait to try this skirt on.

Boston street style


P.S.: Lately, I've been obsessed with this before-and-after section on Design*Sponge

1 comment:

Elaine said...

T I am LOVING that skirt! I would love to borrow it :)

clothedmuch.blogspot.com