Friday, March 5, 2010

Happy Friday!

I wasn't home again yesterday so it's good to finally be back to my apartment. It's been a busy but good week. I will have to go to the office tomorrow to catch up with some stuff but the weather is supposed to be super nice. In Boston, that means 45 and sunny so I will probably walk around for a bit to enjoy while it lasts.

I love this scarf which I got in Vietnam. It's so warm and it's reversible so it goes with a lot of things in my closet.

Yesterday:

Boston street style


I finally broke down and bought a pair of polka dot tights from American Apparel. Love them!!! You can't really see the dots but if you click on the picture for the bigger version, you will spot them *_* .

Casual Friday and the scarf again.

Boston street style


Have a great weekend everyone!

1 comment:

Audrey Allure said...

Love the scarf :) I hope you have a wonderful weekend!