Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day!

I hope you all have a wonderful Valentine!

Boston street style
Image from Google


Today also happens to be our Lunar New Year, so Happy New Year to you as well if you celebrate it like I do! Since this is my first Year not spending Tet at home in a while, I decided to be a big mushy heart and looked at some of the old pictures and found this...

Boston street style


Someone in my family took the term "cheaper by a dozen" a little too seriously while shopping for our clothes. BOGO maybe?

What is your most comfortable outfit? For me, it's not when I have a pair of jeans on like on casual Friday.

Boston street style


Although I was practicing my zero to none scarf tying skill after seeing this amazing tutorialb by What would a nerd wear via the lovely Elaine's blog. If all nerds dress like this, I'm leaving my job to go back to school! I think I was copying this look. I know it was pretty easy, I still seem to mess it up somehow, my scarf does NOT look like hers!

Between struggling with this way and this one, this is sort of my version.

Boston street style

Jeans: J.Crew outlet
Cardigan and shell: Forever 21
Scarf: Stolen from my sister (She still wants it back after two years)


So you may wonder what could be considered as my comfy outfit. Well, I always feel secured in a dress and cardigan, no matter what the weather is like. I don't have to worry about matching things together, yeah, I'm a big matching-matchy person. I'm petite and most dresses don't require shortening like pants do so most of the time, buying dresses is much easier for me. Something like this...

Boston street style

Cardigan: Madewell
Dress: Bought in Vietnam at my cousin's shop, original Made in China
Pearl necklace: wedding present!

1 comment:

Healthy and Homemade said...

Thanks for commenting! Love the scarf =D