Thursday, January 21, 2010

Is it spring yet?

Not quite...for at least another three months I would say. So the closest that I could feel spring is not that far away was by wearing this dress today. My friend got it on super sale for me at Anthropologie, a place that I don't mind being in no matter how the weather outside is. The dress is a size too big, but that's what belt is for!

il_430xN.114427373


I took the picture myself with the timer since my husband is away, so please ignore the present of his shoes at the bottom.

Second take was a bit better!
il_430xN.114427373


Since I can't get the shoes in, I figure this shot would do it, my trusted Oxford / Mary Janes.
il_430xN.114427373

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your outfit. :)

Elaine said...

I LOVE your dress!! I like when dresses are one size bigger. the belted effect seems more dramatic! lol! And I love your shoes too!!


clothedmuch.blogspot.com