Monday, September 7, 2009

Elisabeth Messina - Kiss the groom.

I'm starting to belive that Elisabeth Messina has magic with her camera or whatever she uses to take her pictures. The red dress...please let me know if you know where it comes from. Too beautiful.

engagement1

Pictures by Elisabeth Messina




I hope you all had a wonderful Labor day. Visit A Cup of Jo to read so many wondeful secrets to happy marriages. Some of my favorites so far are:

* According to my grandfather: "Any disagreement can be settled with two words: 'Yes, dear.' ". (Jessica)

*Talk it out: No matter how angry you are, talking always helps. (Grace Bonney )

*"Once the initial courtship is finished, be real about who you are. I'm not a cook, I can be organizationally challenged--but I've never pretended otherwise. You don't need to be perfect, just be yourself. Because once you find that special someone you just can't live without, everything else is bonus from there," (Patrick and Erica )

1 comment:

Elaine said...

I seriously teared up when I read these from A Cup of Jo! You can tell all these people are so in love.
clothedmuch.blogspot.com