Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Boyfriend Blazer

The weather took a shift into Fall mode this week around here. I have no complaint. I'll take anything after the wet and humid summer that we just had.

I've been eyeing the boyfriend blazer trend ever since it came out. I love blazers. They are so easy to wear and you can dress up any outfit instantly.

I'm becoming selective in term of buying new clothings. When I moved this summer, I got sick looking at all my clothes and shoes, things that I only wore one season then never to wear them again. I always do a quick cost-per-wear calculation before purchasing anything now. I try to stick with basic stuff, stylish but not too trendy. I think a boyfriend blazer fits in that category.

Here are some in order of my preferences, starting with least favorite.

Studded boyfriend blazer from Express. Cute but too trendy.

board

Boyfriend blazer from Express.
board

7 For All Mankind Skinny Blazer from Shopbop. Very cute but out of my price range.
board

J.Crew Boyfriend blazer. I always like the way J.Crew blazer fits on me. Again, out of my price range.
board

The winner of all, suprisingly, from GAP. I like the double-breasted detail and I'm pretty sure I have a Gap coupon somewhere at home.

board

No comments: