Saturday, August 29, 2009

Inspiration Board - White

White is NOT my favorite color. When I was younger, the only time I would wear it was for my uniform at school, white shirt and navy skirt. Due to my clumsiness, a white shirt or dress could end up having stains all over it by the end of the day. And I don't think white does a whole lot to my skin tone either. With that said, I stay away from white as much as I could.

However, I'm loving this inspiration board that I did a while ago with white pieces.

board


Images c/o: From left to right:
Row 1: Dress embellishment Muscari by Easter Yu * Amsale wedding dress Amsale * Earrings Betsy3 * Boutonniere Myrtle & Marjoram via Style Me Pretty
Row 2: J.Crew Shoes J.Crew * Bouquet Modern Day Design * Veil Twigs & Honey * Table decor Jose Villa via Style Me Pretty
Row 3: Bridesmaid dress Myrtle & Marjoram via Style Me Pretty * Thank you sign calligraphy by Laura Hooper via Snippet and Ink * Wedding cake Martha Stewart Wedding

1 comment:

rachel said...

Great inspiration board!

(And it's funny, because just the other day I was reading someone's blog and they said white WAS their favorite color.)