Wednesday, February 24, 2010

What? (I just can't come up with a title)

I wore this outfit on Friday and didn't get a chance to post it. I wasn't busy or anything, I just didn't think it was anything special....

Boston street style


Until I saw this picture today...

Boston street style


Whoa! My clearance Old Navy stripe sweater from 3 years ago is back in style!

It's been rainy and windy since yesterday and will continue until the end of the week. The weather absolutely kills any little desire that I have to dress up. I can't even remember what I wore yesterday. I normally don't think of what my outfit will be next day. However, I thought about what I was going to wear before going to bed last night, except that I forgot what my plan was after dozing off for 6 hours (note to self: go to bed early tonight!!). Well, I ordered a skirt from Forever 21 and got it in the mail yesterday. I couldn't wait to try it on, so of course I had to wear it today!

Boston street style


It was 6.99 + shipping; Dotted jacquard (?) and about two inches too short. I can't complain though. I secretly like the puff mini skirt look.

Boston street style


Then when I was at work today, I remember what I would have worn instead according to my plan last night...the tights! I would have worn my blue tights that I'm holding in this picture below...

Boston street style
Skirt: Forever 21
Blouse: J.Crew
Cardigan: Madewell
Rain boots: Hunter

2 comments:

Mila said...

Love the first outfit!

(always)alanna said...

adore that second outfit- absolutely gorgeousss girl! love the boots especially
xx
adore your blog! cant wait to stop by again soon!