Thursday, February 18, 2010

At work

I rarely post at work anymore but it's slow here today so I went through my favorite Etsy sellers since I haven't done that in a while. These items remind me of Spring and how much I want it to come, without the rain of course.

If this dress is not Spring, I'm not sure what is.
Boston street style
From Calivintage


You may ask why I think this drawing said Spring to me. I don't know. It just fits my mood at this moment.
Boston street style
From IrenaSophia


This necklace is so delicate and lovely. Imagine it with a white blouse...you are so gorgeous, I might have to have you.

Boston street style
From Elephantine

2 comments:

Elaine said...

I LOVE that necklace!!! It is so dainty but simple and perfect. Something you could wear everyday.

Rachel Dangerfield said...

The dress and necklace are amazing! Simple! Classic! Gorgeous!