Monday, November 9, 2009

Boston is a new Hollywood~!

It's seem rather frequent that movies get filmed somewhere in Boston. We have Tom Cruise and Cameron Diaz on a nearby roof today. I'm surprised to find how well my point and shoot camera could zoom in. It's Cameron Diaz in the yellow dress. The famous Tom Cruise is running back and forth between the two cars. Maybe I can send these pictures to TMZ, yes?

IMG_4738
The whole scene from my window!

110209 2
That's Cameron Diaz in the yellow dress. Don't believe me? Click Here!

110209 2

110209 2


I swear they have been doing the same scene this whole morning, pretty boring to watch actually. I can't wait until they are jumping off the building!

5 comments:

bloggerprofie said...

Ahaha. I've never seen anyone famous. Did you shout out anything? hehe

buhdoop said...

That is so cool. I visited my sister in LA and they were shooting a movie outside her building. We got to walk through the set!

!Tb0n3! said...

@Xela Purple: lol, I didn't shout, my building has thick window glass =)
@ Buhdoop: That's so cool, we walked around during lunch today hoping we could get a glimpse of Tom Cruise and Cameron Diaz during break, no luck though =(

Elaine said...

That's VERY cool! You should've run down there like a maniac!!! That would've been quite the scene :) And I bet acting is so tedious! Doing the same scenes over and over again.....


clothedmuch.blogspot.com

!Tb0n3! said...

Elaine, Haha, I've been praticing things I would say if I see them in person =p.