Monday, September 28, 2009

Flea market anyone?

My productive level at work is zero to none today. Shhh... I assure you this mood won't be here long. However, once in a while, I need a vacation from my day job. Here it is, my third post of the day!

There are some genius designers and stylists walking around Anthropologie. I always hated science but I fell in love with this decor before from a wedding featured on Style Me Pretty. While I don't have some extra cash lying around to buy these cylinders at Anthropologie, flea markets or yard sales are fine alternatives. A cool science looking living room without all the not-to-pleasant chemical smells!

973433_100_f


P.S.: I just remember that fiance was in a Chemistry specialty class in High school. Yes, we had those classes in Vietnam, thank you very much.

1 comment:

the NEO-traditionalist said...

Anthropologie is great, but I agree that flea market finds are even greater. Can't wait for the weekend!
XX Kate